Did you ever wonder what it’s like to work with clients online?
I’d like to invite you to book a short online coaching and therapy session – it’s free!
The reason I’m giving this session away for free is because I know that there is a lot of uncertainty in our lives at the moment. People just aren’t sure when things will return to normal. So you might be feeling confused or lacking direction and I’d like to help. This lack of clarity is particularly true if you are:
- Thinking of learning hypnotherapy, NLP or Life Coaching this year?
- Wondering about booking a counselling or psychotherapy course?
- Planning on joining me on the Double Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Mind Coaching course?
- Or maybe you’re simply wondering what would it be like to work with clients online?
Invitation to join me for a short 15 minute online coaching and therapy session
If the answer is yes to even just ONE of the above then I’d like to invite you to join me for a short 15 minute online coaching and therapy session.
This is the kind of service that you too can offer to your clients. So you might as well see how well it works!You’ll see how relaxing and enjoyable it can be to work from the comfort of home without having to travel, pay for parking, book a childminder or take time off!
It’s not a full coaching and therapy session but it’s a Clarity Call. A Clarity Call is like a free consultation only it’s a lot better. You see it is designed to help your potential clients discover three things:
- Recognise ways they might be accidentally sabotaging themselves.
- Discover opportunities they may be missing out on.
- Become energised and inspired to take the next step and to work with you!
Not only is it a great way to kick start a potential relationship with your new clients — it also has great benefits for you too. You get to:
- Know your potential clients before they arrive for therapy. This breaks the ice and gives you the security of knowing they are a good fit for the work you do. Or if they aren’t, then you can refer them appropriately without having that uncomfortable realisation when they show up for therapy.
- Understand their obstacles and challenges and what they want to achieve. When you are just starting out the fear factor of the ‘unknown client’ is eliminated.
- Plan your therapy sessions in advance of working with them. When you get the chance to plan in advance it means that you can show up for the session feeling confident, prepared and relaxed.
- Realise that it works just as well for sessions in-person, in a group or online. Again it eliminates the fear, uncertainty and the discomfort of having someone book that isn’t right for you. Likewise, it energises, inspires you to do your best work when you find those clients that are the perfect fit for what you have to offer.
Join Me in My Private Online Therapy Room
I’ll give you a quick tour of my online therapy room then we will get started. What we work on is entirely up to you. But one thing is certain, when you leave the session you’ll be ready to overcome obstacles, embrace change and seize opportunities. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how much we can do in just 15 minutes.
Booking your 15 minute Clarity Call is easy. Just click on the link below. Let’s get started!