COVID-19 Student Safety Response at Hypnotherapy Business Academy
We strictly adhere to the most up-to-date Government recommendations. Therefore, as things stand we have no reason to expect that we cannot start our next round of courses in September. If for any reason we cannot start on time we will offer the following options to all students.
Option 1: You can attend class online instead of in person.
Option 2: You can obtain a full refund of the deposit you have paid.
Option 3: We will push the start date to the next date listed for that venue and we will add additional dates to ensure you get all the training required.
AT ALL TIMES, ALL STUDENTS WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF ATTENDING IN-PERSON OR JOINING US VIA OUR ONLINE PORTAL.
- All students are required to sign-in each morning.
- Voluntary self-check of your temperature can be done while signing-in. We have hand sanitiser and a contactless thermometer at the sign-in desk. This will allow you to reassure yourself and your colleagues that your temperature is below 38 degrees Celsius. Please note that this follows government guidelines at all times and is subject to change.
- If any student has a raised temperature or is feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 they are asked to stay home. This is essential to ensure the health and well-being of your classmates.
- All classes will be recorded. If you cannot attend or you are feeling unwell, you will be able to join the class remotely via our Zoom classroom. You will be able to hear, see and interact just as you can when you attend in person.
- If you cannot attend class in-person due to COVID-19 (or any other reason) and you feel you have missed out on the great classroom dynamic we foster, you will be invited back next year – at no additional charge – to take the modules that you missed.
This Policy will be regularly updated and will follow Government guidelines for best practice at all times.
For more information on our COVID-19 Policy, please contact Susan Wallace direct on 086 343 2992.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Mind Coaching
Our next round of academic courses are starting this Autumn on Campus at University of Limerick and in the Marino Institute in Dublin.
You can read all about the course by clicking on the button above.