Hypnosis Therapy |What Does It Really Feel Like?
Understanding hypnotherapy is very
So What Does Hypnosis Feel Like?
Here’s a great description of it to help you prepare yourself and your clients for the experience
Well it’s difficult to know what it will feel like before you experience it first-hand. Even then the experience will be totally subjective and as individual as you are.
It’s important to understand that hypnosis is a totally natural state of mind and for many of us the hypnotic state is a common occurrence.
This unity of purpose may feel completely natural to you or completely strange and unusual depending upon your psychological make-up.Ryan Elliot, 1995
Light trance feels like being relaxed, but in a deeper trance impressions are fresher, imagination is quicker to respond and senses and images more real.
What Sensations Will You Feel in Hypnosis?
Here is a description of some of the more common sensations reported by my clients and my students who are learning hypnosis therapy on our Triple Diploma Course, or who signed up for some of our free online courses on our home page.
- Some people feel light as a feather and other people feel heavy as though they are sinking down into their own relaxation.
- Sometimes it is hard to discern where your hands and feet are as they just seem to melt into trance.
- Some people feel numb and other people tingle.
- Your conscious mind may wander.
- You may remember things you had long forgotten.
- Irrelevant thoughts might float into your mind and float out again.
- Your eyes may water and your eyelids may flutter.
- Body parts may twitch as they let go of tension and stress.
Most people feel relaxed and very comfortable – too comfortable to move and too restful to do anything, but just allow the hypnotist’s voice to guide them towards your goal.
Most people find that time seems to move by very slowly and that they have all the time they need to think, relax, change and re-charge their energy levels.
But whatever you feel, one thing is for sure you will awaken from your experience feeling confident, relaxed and in control over your thoughts, your feelings and your life.Susan Wallace 2019
The Benefits of Learning Hypnosis Therapy
Learning hypnosis therapy is one of the most empowering gifts you can give yourself. It’s like getting a user manual for your brain.
You’ll learn a wide range of skills from the world of hypnotherapy, positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness, neuro linguistic programming and many more evidence based psychologies.
Learning hypnotherapy has so many positive side effects here’s a few of the ones my students and Clients have described over the years. You will…
- Gain more confidence
- Feel more in control
- Be better able to manage challenges and frustrations that might come your way.
- View past challenges as powerful learning experiences
- Become more optimistic, relaxed and at ease in your daily life.
Now You Know What To Expect > Join Me For a Full Hypnotherapy For Confidence Session
Meanwhile, here’s a confidence building session to boost your confidence and get busy helping others!