Become an Emotion and Soma Sensory Hypnotherapist (ESSH)
On the Healing Trauma Through Hypnosis Advanced Diploma course
Learn How To Support Long Term Clients Who Want To Overcome Difficult Experiences, Challenging Relationships and Heal Trauma Through Hypnosis
Learn the Unified Model of Psycho-Hypno-Therapy To Help Clients Heal From Trauma and Experience Post Traumatic Growth and Resiliency
Working with thoughts, feelings, behaviours and beliefs
through focused attention and enhanced response to suggestibility
to recover mental, emotional and physical wellbeing over time
Next Summer You Could Be an Emotion and Soma Sensory (ESS Hypnotherapist) with the Skills To Heal Trauma Through Hypnosis and Welcome Long Term Committed Clients Into Your Practice
Access the FREE Pre-Training Modules and Join Susan for the Open Day
Next Intake Starts Saturday 25th November in the Marino Institute Dublin and Live Online For Our International Students.
Healing Attachment Wounds Through Hypnosis
Saturday 25th November 2023
Healing Self Sabotage Wounds Through Hypnosis
Saturday 27th January 2024
Emotion Focused Hypnotherapy Deep Dive Into Emotional Appraisal and Core Wounds
Saturday 24th February 2024
Soma Focused Hypnotherapy Deep Dive Skills
Saturday 23rd March 2024
Emotional and Soma Release Techniques
Saturday 20th April 2024
Post Traumatic Growth and Resilience Every After
Saturday 18th May 2024
Begin and End With The Epilogue
Saturday 22nd June 2024 Graduation
Access the weekly self-paced lessons and live support every Tuesday...
A new lesson is released every Saturday morning at 8am. This lesson will be your focus for the week. Video lesson length is approx 30 - 40 minutes. Then join Susan live online every Tuesday evening Irish Standard Time (IST) from 7:00pm to 8:30pm for live discussion, demonstrations and practice sessions. All sessions are recorded if you cannot attend.
PHASE ONE: SAFETY AND STABILISATION
- Lesson 1: Master the Hypnosis Based Trauma Grounding Kit
- Lesson 2: Overview of Phase One: Safety and Stabilisation
- Lesson 3: Delivering Phase One Trauma Therapy Sessions
- Lesson 4: Evidence Based Tools To Help Clients Cope and Calm
- Lesson 5: Presenting as a Secure Attachment Figure During Therapy
- Lesson 6: Working with Implicit and Explicit Memories During Therapy
- Lesson 7: Working with Dissociation and Disregulation
- Lesson 8: Questions to Ask and Phrases to Reassure
- Lesson 9: Lessons from Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy and the Trauma Resiliency Model and Deep Dive Into Scientific Literature
PHASE TWO : PROCESSING AND MEMORY MODIFICATION
- Lesson 1: Overview of Phase Two: Processing and Memory Modification
- Lesson 2: Hypnotic Eye Movement & Memory Modification To Process Trauma
- Lesson 3: Emotional Release Techniques
- Lesson 4: Flashback Protocol Through Hypnosis
- Lesson 5: Processing Trauma With and Without The Use of Regression
- Lesson 6: Shifting From Unpredictable Danger To Reliable Safety
- Lesson 7: Using Neuro-Bio-Hypnosis To Transform Trauma Triggers
- Lesson 8: Safe Trauma Recovery - Lessons from Babette Rothschild
PHASE THREE : TRAUMA RECOVERY AND INTEGRATION
- Lesson 1: Overview of Phase Three: Trauma Recovery and Integration
- Lesson 2: Resilience: Re-writing the Trauma Story Through Hypnosis
- Lesson 3: Forgiveness and Mourning and Reclaiming Lost Parts
- Lesson 4: Mind Coaching: Teaching Resilience with the Trauma Resilience Kit
- Lesson 5: Developing Post Traumatic and Adversarial Growth
- Lesson 6: Learning Optimism - Mind Coaching Tools To Share With Clients
- Lesson 7: Teaching Your Client Soma Hypnosis and Self Hypnosis Skills
- Lesson 8: Moving Into The New Phase of Being: Suggestions for Clients and for New Trauma Therapists
All training in the online learning centre remains available to you for 24 months after signing up.
This course is run over one academic year. This highly affordable, evidence based psycho-hypno-therapy training will set you apart as a leader in modern integrated hypnotherapy and psychotherapy. What makes this course unique is that you will finish all online modules within a six month time frame. However, you will continue to have access to all online modules and all recordings for a full two years. The goal of this course to ensure you have the skill to work with both short and long term clients and build a highly sustainable and deeply rewarding coaching and hypnotherapy practice.
You will be able to confidently and competently take clients through the three phases of trauma therapy. Sit with clients on a weekly basis for short one hour sessions and tailor your sessions to meet their week-by-week needs.
You will graduate from this course with an Advanced Diploma in Healing Trauma Through Hypnosis. You will be fully accredited and Internationally Recognised as a Professional Trauma Hypnotherapist and eligible for low cost membership and listing on the Professional Association of Trauma Hypnotherapists (PATH) website.
COURSE COSTS AND PAY-AS-YOU-GO OPTION
The early bird course fees are €2,145. Pay a deposit of €195 today followed by ten auto monthly payments of €195.
Or save €395 and just pay a one time payment of just €1,750 and gain instant access to the full online course today.
When you sign up you will get instant access to Module One and start your journey to become a Hypnosis Focused Traumatologist.
Evidence Backed Training, Great Demonstrations, Tons of Practice Sessions, Great Support and Resources
All Lessons and Live Sessions Recorded
Enjoy a lively and engaging online training experience. Benefit from short Deep Dive Master Classes, Q&A and practice sessions on Tuesday evenings throughout the course
12 Months Online and Live Support
You can continue to join Susan for live Q&A sessions every Tuesday to help you develop your trauma therapy services to your clients. No additional payment is required for this service.
Online Learning Centre and Resource Hub
SIGN UP AND GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY
Pay a Deposit of €195 or Pay a one off fee of €1,750 via Stripe
And Gain Instant Access to the Trauma Grounding Kit
Call Susan direct if you wish to pay over the phone or discuss any aspect of this training. Direct Line: 086 343 2992